- Product Name : Dacarbazine Injection
- Trade Name: Dacmed, DTIC-Dome, Dacarex
- Available Strength : 100 mg, 200 mg, 500 mg
- Packing : 1 Vial
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Anti Cancer
- Production Capacity : 1 million injection/month
REQUEST A QUOTE
What is Dacarbazine?
Dacarbazine Injection is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Skin Cancer, Cancer Of White Blood Cells, Cancer Of Soft Tissues and other conditions.
Dacarbazine Injection contains Dacarbazine as an active ingredient.
Dacarbazine Injection works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells in the body.
Detailed information related to Dacarbazine Injection's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Dacarbazine Injection Uses
Dacarbazine Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Skin Cancer
- Cancer Of White Blood Cells
- Cancer Of Soft Tissues
Dacarbazine Injection Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Dacarbazine Injection improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells in the body.
Dacarbazine Injection - Composition and Active Ingredients
Dacarbazine Injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Dacarbazine (200Mg/Vial)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Dacarbazine Injection - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Dacarbazine Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Low White Blood Cell Count
- Low Blood Platelet
- Feeling Of Burning Or Tingling On The Face
Dacarbazine Injection - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid any unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight and wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Do not drink alcohol
- If you experience symptoms such as nausea, extreme tiredness, unusual bleeding or bruising, lack of energy, loss of appetite, pain in the upper right part of the stomach, or yellowing of the skin or eyes
- If you experience symptoms, such as, fever, sore throat, ongoing cough and congestion, or other signs of infection; unusual bleeding or bruising
- It can cause a severe decrease in the number of blood cells
- It is advisable for men to take contraceptive measures during and for 6 months after termination of therapy
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.