- Product Name : Levothyroxine Tablets
- Trade Name: Eltibio ,Eltroxin , Pregnavit, Roxin , Thyronorm,
- Available Strength : 25 mcg, 50 mcg, 100 mcg
- Packing : 10X10 Tablets/Box
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Generic Drugs
- Production Capacity : 10 million tablet/month
REQUEST A QUOTE
What is Levothyroxine?
Levothyroxine Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Less Thyroid Hormone Production and other conditions.
Levothyroxine Tablet contains Levothyroxine Sodium as an active ingredient.
Levothyroxine Tablet works by replacing thyroid hormone that is normally produced by the body.
Detailed information related to Levothyroxine Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Levothyroxine Tablet Uses
Levothyroxine Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Less Thyroid Hormone Production
Levothyroxine Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Levothyroxine Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Replacing thyroid hormone that is normally produced by the body.
Levothyroxine Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Levothyroxine Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Levothyroxine Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Levothyroxine Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Increased Pressure Around The Brain In Children
- High Temperature
- Deformity Of The Skull In Infants
Levothyroxine Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- ECG is required before the treatment
- Have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart failure or have had a heart attack, conditions that affect adrenal glands, elderly or history of hypothyroidism
- Take skipped dose within 2 to 3 hours
- Take this drug in the morning on an empty stomach at least half an hour before the first meal
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.